RULES AND POLICIES
1. Smoking Is Not Permitted In Rehearsal Rooms
2. Food and Drinks are permitted, provided artists clean up after themselves.
3. Microphones must be placed back on their proper stands, not on the floor.
4. Drummers must return the kits to their original set positions.
5. If an artist is unsure how to use any piece of equipment,
Please ask for assistance, damaged equipment will be assessed.
6. Outside of NORMAL wear and tear, Drummers will be held responsible for broken hardware, cymbals, and heads. To avoid complications, report any damaged equipment before you begin so you will not be held responsible for abuse.
7. Stand-by switches are common on tube Guitar and Bass Amplifiers. These protect the life span of the components. If an artist is unable to use these switches, then it is preferred that they simply leave the amplifiers ON. Mistreatment of these costly components will not be ignored.
8. Additional desired equipment must be provided by an ASW associate. Customers removing or adding equipment from rehearsal rooms is strictly prohibited.
9. Customers must be aware of the rehearsal time and factor in that break-down time is a part of their session. When the session is over and another band is booked, customers are expected to be out of the room on time for the next incoming patrons. Two lobbies are provided with plenty of resting space for bands to relax before and after sessions.
10. Astoria Soundworks accommodates a wide variety of artistic talent. ASW customers are expected to grant all others the full respect and courtesy they deserve.